Sunday, 16 February 2014

Photo Challenge: 10. I am...

Continuing with the February photo challenge...

Day ten is getting a post all it's own, because I've been more than a little down of late, so I'm taking this moment to remind myself that I'm not totally pointless. Which sounds dramatic, but it's been one of those years so far. Doing my PhD has made me feel out of my depth, being away from my loved ones has left me feeling a little alone, and being away from the hills and bike has left me feeling a little frumpy. That said, I know it's only a matter of time until I find my feet with the PhD, that my loved ones (especially Sam) are only a phone call or train-ride away, that I'm (slowly but surely) starting to make friends here, and that I'm joining the gym soon (in theory), so that should help.  Nonetheless, a little RSL couldn't hurt...

Day 10: I am....

A hill-aholic (haha)


A Bioethicist


In love.


A lucky girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment