Sunday, 13 April 2014

The Best Week of the Year*: In Photos

*So Far

I'll let you in on a secret: April has been terrible for getting work done.
But the upside? It's been wonderful in a myriad of other ways, and I'm feeling well-rested for my week of Living At The Office that's coming up.

I'm busy doing nothing, so I'll leave you with some photos from my new camera (I wanted to get one in time to learn how to use it before mine and Sam's holiday!)






It was also his birthday yesterday - I now feel slightly less old.
And this was essentially his birthday cake: we each got a MASSIVE slice of creme egg cake from my favourite restaurant and bakery: Fancie in Sheffield. Today, we still haven't finished either slice.



 The return of the sun has been a welcome one: in between the massively improved weather, the brilliant celebrations for Sam's birthday, and seeing some of my best friends - this has been the best week of the year so far.

Here's to a big slog before the next big event: mine and Sam's anniversary in 12 days...

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment