Wednesday, 28 May 2014

37 days

Is is obvious I'm listening to Rainy Mood?

I have had an awful day, but rather than wallowing, I've decided to do what I do best: make a list.

Stuff to get done over the next 37 days...

  • Make a list of what we/I need to get before the Lakes
  • Get a hair trim
  • Buy what I can in time for the Lakes
  • Dye hair (sooner rather than later)
  • Write Literature Review
  • Get underway on Philosophical Background and (possibly) Legal Background sections
  • Go to the gym as much as possible
  • Also: walk, hike, and bike as much as possible 
  • (But avoid injury!)
  • Find some places in Manchester I want to explore for when Sam comes over later this month - it's his last visit to Manchester before I move away, after all.
  • Visit the family
  • Spend some time in the law school office (I've been a bit haphazard re: working at my desk of late (I blame the pyjama aspect of working from home)).
  • Keep up with this whole blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment