Sunday, 25 May 2014

A list for the week ahead

Day 25, Sunday: A list for the week ahead.Holy crap I've caught up!


I wouldn't say that I have a trying week ahead, but it's certainly going to be one of graft, student-level poverty, and some moping.

Still, being out of money and without my Yorkshire lovelies mean that I'll be in a better position (i.e. will have little choice but) to throw myself into operation: Be Less Rubbish by July



So, echoing back to my first post for this 'blog everyday' thing, here's what's on my to-do list for this week...

*Finish up those posts on which I'm behind, and keep on top of upcoming posts
*Do a proper update for my hiking blog
*Go to the gym everyday from Tuesday
*Finish the first draft of my thesis literature review
*And the second
*Send the latter to my supervisors for the meeting in June
*Make a list of what I need for the Lakes (for when I get paid)
*Make an effort to go to Rock Soc (I'm skint but I've not seen anyone for about 7 weeks(!))
*Start research for my first paper (eek!)
*Start researching hills for the Lakes holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment