Saturday, 24 May 2014

Catch Up: Dinner, Goat Simulator, Britpop Sam, and Short Soppiness


Catching up. For a change.


Day 21: What’s on your plate?

I've been eating a depressing amount of pasta of late due to my flatmates breaking the oven. Still, not complaining too loudly: tomato and basil sauce is awesome

What I wish was on my plate is probably something from Fancie...

Yum.

Day 22: Share a video clip that you are loving at the moment.


Bonus: from the update preview...


Alas, I couldn't get the video to embed - but click *here* to go to the relevant page.


Day 23: Write a post about a particularly good or controversial comment someone left you.

People don't really leave comments on my posts, so I can't think of a decent enough story to tell you.
So instead, here's a photo from this afternoon of Sam looking like he should be in a 90s Britpop band...

You'll probably see this again soon. I love it too much.


Day 24: If you could have 3 people to dinner tonight, who would you invite?

(1) Sam
(2) Grandma
(3) Dad

Basically the one person I can't be without and the two people I miss most right now (good thing I'm going home soon-ish!)



Til tomorrow, then

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment