Thursday, 29 May 2014

"Yes"?

Day 29, Thursday: What have you said ‘yes’ to today?


Well today is my first full day back in Manchester, so there's not really been an awful lot to say "yes" to. But on a positive note, there's not been a lot to say "no" to either.

Pictured: not Manchester. Just to add confusion.

So today I suppose I've said "yes" to...

  • Getting up at 6:30am
  • Going to the gym
  • Spending an hour on the cross-trainer when I'd felt like finishing before I'd even got to it.
  • Coffee with "flying saucer" sponge bites - not the healthiest post-workout snack, admittedly
  • Trying out Lidl for my weekly shop for the first time (not too impressed, but got some decent deals nonetheless)
  • Buying bread costing 50% more than I usually pay. Treat yo' self.
  • A big hearty bowl of chicken and veg soup (even if I am now entering a food coma as a result)
  • Working from home; abusing Rainy Mood

I've said "no" then to working at the office (bad Roxy), to having a lie-in, and to taking it easy at the gym (although, I also said "no" to going for a run, by the same token).

And I'm saying "maybe" to heading out to the pub tonight with the Rock Soc. We'll see.

This was a bit of a short one; I'll see what else I can rustle up later on (time permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment