Saturday, 12 July 2014

A Night Out in Shrewsbury

The day I arrived into Shrewsbury, Sam suggested that we go drinking with one of his old schoolfriends, who is awesome. I was happy to agree to his suggestion.

What followed was: a couple of ciders (more than enough to make me drunk), wanderings in the rain, laughing at mannequins, games of seeing who could find the most expensive item in the jewellery shop windows, then a 1am visit to McDonald's where the boys a couple of burgers each (!), while I had my first ever frappe - specifically a mocha-frappe. Oo-er.

Here are some of the photos from that night...


This bit of graffiti has been at the famous Yorkshire House a while. I noticed it properly for the first time when I was over for New Year's Eve, and was happy to see that it was still there now.


Best. Mannequins. Ever.

Yum.


And last but not least: Photo filed under 'I don't remember this'

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment