Monday, 7 July 2014

Cancel the Milk and Papers

Photo from the last time I went to Western Lakes: 2012(!).

As I daresay I've mentioned a few times up to now - I'm off on holiday (or, to use the technical language "I'm off on mi holibobs").

I've a couple of posts queued for the next two weeks or so, and if you're curious to hear the latest about how our adventures in the Lakes are going, then you can catch me on Instagram, where I may occasionally (i.e. when we have internet) upload a picture. Considering there will be no phone signal for miles from where we'll be living, then this isn't a guarantee, but I daresay I'll upload at least one or two while we're away.

The posts queued are scheduled for the 9th, 12th, and 15th. I won't be able to remind anyone via Twitter, so I might as well mention it now!

I hope you all have an awesome 2 weeks. See you on the other side.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment