Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Pick Your Own

On Saturday, after driving to Meole so that Sam could buy himself some new sunglasses in time for going on holiday (to replace the ones he'd lost since the last holiday), Sam suggested that he take me to the Pick-Your-Own farm he'd been to earlier in the week.

"I think you'll like it" he said. He wasn't wrong.



But as wonderfully romantic as a spontaneous trip to go pick our favourite fruits was, it came at a price: the fact that it was a surprise meant that my beloved good camera was left at home.

Fortunately, I still had my trusty phone with me, so I got a few decent shots nonetheless...


It was a lovely way to spend an hour. And Sam has already been told that we'll be going again once we get back to the Lakes.

And this time, I will have my good camera!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment