Sunday, 27 July 2014

Sunday Linkage - Week 3


I spend more time than I ought to on the web, some good ought to come of it; so here's some links of stuff I've read over the last 2 weeks (when I did have internet) that was worth sharing...

Here's a nice long edition to make up for being away for so long!
(Keep in mind, some of these will be old-ish. I've had a lot of catching up to do!)

Zoe London wrote a brilliant piece on music snobbery and an even better one on spontaneity - so inspired now!

As we get older, break ups can get a lot more messy than in the good old days - so here are some questions to ask a friend whose relationship has just ended.

As the Sheffield flat gets closer and closer, I feel I'll need to have this ace article to hand to make sure I don't go completely mad in my dining-room office.

This take on the diversity argument in superhero films fandoms is ace (you need to read all the way through before you tell me off).

This blog about 'Rejected Princesses'" is beyond awesome.

I am alarmingly tempted to get in on Crown and Glory's amazing subscription box... maybe that can be my treat for surviving the First Year Report... (touch wood!)

This woman's reaction to being rejected by her partner solely because of her ageing body is spot. bloody. on.

The new flat's near an Aldi; Sam and his folks swear by the place, and while I've managed to become addicted to their granola and some of their bread while staying with the in-laws, I feel that this list of what to buy (and what not to buy) in the shop will come in handy.

26 Things Feminists are tired of hearing. So much truth. Also, worth reading over for handy links about the gender wage gap.

This short video of Ricky Gervais explaining how he learned to write was actually quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment