Sunday, 10 August 2014

Sunday Linkage - Week 5



First of all, can we appreciate this photo of Britain's Favourite View that I took from the front passenger seat, out of the back window as Sam was driving to Eskdale last month. Because I'm rather happy with it.
Ok. To business....

I spend more time than I ought to on the web, some good ought to come of it; so here's some links of stuff I've read over the last week that was worth sharing...

I've been quiet on the blog this week (though not so much on Instagram) because my best friend from uni has been visiting (more on that later). But alas, she's just got on the coach back down south, so I'll be without her for what feels like another eternity until our next visit. With her departure from the steel city, this post on maintaining long distance friendships seems relevant (though we seem to have managed ok so far).

Well. I've found my dream home-from-home.

This comic strip made me ridiculously happy.

I'm pretty obsessed with corgis at the best of times (fortunately, so is Sam), so these photos from a meet up of 150 of the breed pretty much made my Thursday

On that note - this photoshoot of a couple and their Jack Russell is beyond amazing.

6 ways to turn free work into paid work. (This might prove useful to creative types... but I'm mainly linking to it for the first 2 sentences.)

I'm super late to the party on this one, but A Beautiful Mess' 5 Tips for Bloggers post was pretty decent.

Back to the grindstone this afternoon - so this post on working from home and keeping your personal life is pretty well-timed.

This video of 'Phonics covering Lana Del Rey's Video Games is pretty lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment