Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday Linkage #9


I spend more time than I ought to on the web, some good ought to come of it; so here's some links to stuff I've read over the last week or so that are worth sharing... 

I thoroughly enjoyed Pixie and Pixier's piece on the selfie

Not sure if this link will work, all I know is this New Scientist article put Jonathan Glover's new book right at the top of my wishlist

The Real-Life Inspiration for Disney's Princess Tiana - awesome read.

I want to go to Iceland!

...Okay, I need to go to Iceland!

This thesis bootcamp looks like torture... and also kinda like something I'd like to do one day (oh dear)

Sorry to link to the Daily Fail, but these photos of the Lake District taken by a paraglider are beyond amazing and need to be seen.

Animals are amazing and terrifying in equal measure

Norway's new banknotes are stunning (this is making me want to go back even more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment