Thursday, 9 April 2015

Sadie Week 2015


I don't get to see one of my closest friends very often. The end of uni meant that we went from being utterly inseparable for three years (complete with living together throughout), to only getting to see each other for a week or so each year.

Distance is a bitch.

But when we do get chance to spend time together, it's invariably awesome. And this year was no exception.



Food comas, Leeds adventures, Google Translate Sings, boozy brunch, hair dye, shopping victories, Sheffield Corp(!), messed up movies, hills, sunshine, unbelievably delicious burgers, baked alaska, Cards Against Humanity, and - most importantly - all with incredible company. 

I could not have asked for a better Easter Break.

Now I just need to find some motivation to get myself back to reality...









No comments:

Post a Comment